Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bag Organizer


Girls love bags, who doesn't?  I bet you have more bags and change it from time to time depending on your attire and mood :-P

When I change bag, I usually forget transferring other staffs from the other bag.  Normally, changing bags doesn't change what's inside - every staffs  are mom's bag essentials

All my bags are quite big.  So at times it looks disorganize. As a result,  I often feel lost when I dig into my bag to find my things.

So to resolve this, I finally bought a bag organizer from internet.  I think it's also available on shopping centers, but don't have time to look for it, and when we go out it's always and always for children staffs :-P.   Well, if shopping alone, I again forgot a-hi hi.

Yay!! So my essentials are in order, works cool, easy transfer from one bag to another, and it keeps everything in place.


I highly recommend it!!

2 comments:

  1. i need this one too! i started looking for this organizer online also but i don't want to regret after i receive the purchase...hmmm let me try nga purchasing online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girl! I can suggest one for you...will send you the details :-)

    ReplyDelete