Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Banana Cake

My daughter baked her very first cake, yay!!  I placed everything on the table the things she  needs including the lists of ingredients and instructions.  This is easy for her cos no mixer needed.   I don't  have a loaf pan so I'm using a square cake pan that's why it's a banana cake hi hi. 










Her reference. . .


The cake was actually good.  I like the taste, not so sweet.  The recipe was inspired by Simply Recipes.  I changed some of the ingredients, like I used vegetable oil instead of butter and reduced the sugar.  And, I baked it for only 30mins :)

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. wow!!!! gfaleng ni kim!!! paorder naman kim....pede na ba nya palitan ang Kim's Kitchen! hehehehe nice mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. galing galing naman! congrats kim! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that`s awesome! love to bake with my daughter too.. kahit son... hopefully soon we`ll have one.. : )

    http://newlywedscravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. to all - thank you daw po sabi ni Kim! :)

    ReplyDelete