Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sigma haul??

Yippee!!  I received my Sigma parcel to date!!  Below are few images for the items I ordered.  I wasn't really expecting to arrive early cos I had it as regular shipment.  Um, I ordered it on the 30th of January, shipped on the next few day(s) and arrived early after two weeks :-)


So here's the items I ordered...

Synthetic Essential Kit
small box: Synthetic Precision Kit 
medium box:  Synthetic Kabuki Kit 

Ta da!! I got a free gift!! It's a E25 Blending brush.
Actually, I got 2 free gift cos I ordered two batches :)



Synthetic Precision Kit
Brushes Included: 4 brushes 
Precision Angled - P84; Precision Round - P82; Precision Tapered P86;
Precision Flat - P80.




Synthetic Kabuki Kit: 4 L brushes 
Includes: Angled Kabuki - F84; Round Kabuki: F82; Flat Kabuki - F80; Tapered Kabuki - F86 













That's it! Um, I will wash the brushes this evening.  I'll be using the dry'n shape and will check in the morning if it really dries up that fast cos synthetic brushes takes forever to dry up.  Will keep you posted! :-)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment