Sunday, February 12, 2012

The Body Shop Makeup & Skin Care

Hi dearies! I purchased few items at Body Shop the other day. I believed the first two are their bestsellers and the last one look promising and can't wait to see results.

Lip & Cheek Stain

I tested The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain few weeks ago, I found it to be more pigmented than Benefit which I tried only this weekend.  I'm glad I bought The Body Shop instead and because it is more cheaper than Benefit.  




Brow & Liner Kit 02

The Brow & Liner Kit has good reviews.  So this encourages me to try it as well even I have other brow make up.




Vitamin C Skin Boost 

This is my first time to buy and use Vitamin C for the face/skin.  When I saw this and try it out at their shop I felt something good though the only reason that causes me to think more is the price.  But I guess this is more affordable than other vitamin c brand.  On a side note, while I'm at the store, I've checked the revs and it was positive.  More importantly, I gave this a go cause I learned that  Vitamin C is as important as moisturizer.  To date, I haven't experienced any break outs or anything bad.  I use this twice a day, after moisturizer.  Will keep you posted if any.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Photobucket

1 comment: