Thursday, May 29, 2014

Softlips Cube

Good day to all!!
 I have a pretty exciting to share with you ... 
for the lip balm & packaging sucker out there!!!
 presenting the Softlips cube!!!

So cute and pretty, right?! 


First off, this really caught my attention, big time!!! I saw this on Instagram post that I followed, one of the beauty guru that I also followed on Youtube.  Gosh, look at the packaging, so cute!!!  Then I Google it right away, where to buy and few reviews and what not.  The usual, not yet available in Singapore.  Anywho, they have it on Amazon and e-Bay.  But I got mine from e-Bay. 

They have it in three flavors:  pomegranate blueberry, fresh mint and vanilla bean.  Second, I chose the flavor pom blueberry because of the color of the packaging aside from the flavor.  Lastly, I'm really sucker for lip balm.  I love love to try new lip balms.  I love to wear it on my lips all the time.  And I can't live without lip balms. 

Softlips Cube in Pomegranate blueberry

Softlips Cube
lip protectant, sunscreen SPF 15
with lip perfecting technology
Hydrates, Replenishes, Smoothes, Protects & Adds Shine
Net Wt 0.23 oz (6.5
g)



 Our advanced 5-in-1 formula provides a luxurious blend of lip perfecting ingredients.  Fortified with premium moisturizers like Shea Butter, antioxidant Vitamins A, C, & E, plus SPF 15 to make lips feel soft, smooth, hydrated and protected, while adding a light touch of shine 
 Uses: helps prevents sunburn; temporarily protects chapped or cracked lips 



You know, it smells so good!! I love it!! I think the fruity flavor smells a bit strong but it was pleasant when I unscrew and open the cube.  Then again,  I love it!!  It has a sweet pleasurable taste when applied on my lips.  It was like a sweet candy that I want to apply more then lick my lips ;-P.  However, that should not be the case, I should not lick my lips hihi.  It is moisturizing like other lip balm.  My lips feels soft and hydrated, I agree.  The lasting factor was just like an ordinary lip balm.  Actually, I find that my  EOS lip balm is more lasting than this one.  Well, both the cube and egg are moisturizing.  At any rate, I prefer the cube when it comes to the fruity scent and taste.  Then again, more points given to the cube for the packaging over the egg ;-)  




I hope to buy the rest of the flavor soon.  If you are a sucker for packaging, go ahead and buy ;-)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment