Monday, March 28, 2016

My DIY Planner Monthly & Weekly Spreads

I would like to share with you my DIY monthly and weekly spreads for my A5 and personal planner.  I tried MS Word and Excel.  I spent more time in MS Word and end up not satisfied with my work.  When I tried the Excel, it caused me less time yet satisfaction achieved.  Without further ado, here's the sample of the spread . . . 








Here's a few of the design I made.  I do repeats, actually.  Aside from I am not that artsy.  I don't have enough supplies for the stickers and the like.  


My usual weekly spread if I know I will be using  or buy a new skincare or makeup :-)
I got the cut sticker like from the undated desk planner and sephora booklet ;-)
So far, I am really happy with my personalized planner.  Currently, there's been new release of planner for July 2016 to December 2017.  I've seen it, touched it and so tempting to buy.  But it is so hard not to use the ones I made cos you know the feeling?  It really feels great even it ends up to be simple, the important thing is, it was made with love, time and effort.

BUT,  I am still having a second thought of buying the undated happy planner.   I am not sure though if ever I change my mind if there's still stock.  Cos the last time I checked, there's only one left on craft store that I often visits. 

P.S. This is all for now, additional pics will be post here soon.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment