Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I'm "Pretty Vacant"


I took part of Luxola's $24 sale on selected items.  I chose Deborah Lippmann Pretty Vacant (original price from Luxola - S$33.00).  I was so excited on the nail polish cos it is my first bottle for this brand.  So happy, the shade is really pretty.  It is like the color of a cement but in a cool way, so nice on my nails ;-p  No top coat needed.   I've learned that it is part of the Punk Rock collection, which was released 2013.  



From Deborah Lippmann’s Punk Rock Collection, Pretty vacant is a ghost grey which features an innovative formula that goes on smooth and dries down to a gritty, matted texture. It’s audacious. Revolutionary. Punk. And we’re loving it.

no filter

I saw a slight chip on my over used finger on Day 3 :-))) and the rest on fifth day.  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment