Tuesday, April 8, 2014

My Favorite Nude Palette


top: UD original Naked; middle: UD Naked 2; bottom:  UD Naked 3

I was into eye shadow when I reached almost 40 years old.  This year I will be 41!!  I never bought single eye shadow.  I went ahead with palette.  I love to try nude palettes.  So my first bought was NYX Nude on Nude. Then few months I remembered when the Urban Decay Naked 2 was first released in Singapore, that's the time I had it. But during those times,  I really don't know how to do eye shadow makeup.  Well to date, I'm still learning. But my crave and collection never stop.  Last quarter of 2013 I bought the original Naked, came December for the Naked 3 - the first day it was lounged in Singapore, I was there at Sephora ION - so excited!! 

NYX Nude on Nude

I only tried a few for the NYX, cos those were the days that I don't know how to blend. (You know - blend blend & blend :-p) More so, I do not know the color combination for the shadows?  Even after I bought the Naked 2, I had the hard time using the other shades cos I didn't blend at all!  So the magic is the proper blending, now I know :-P  For this reason, the most used shade in my Naked 2 are Foxy, Tease, and Blackout for simple eyeliner if I have time.  Eyeliner for me is an effort, I need more time to do it. 




This year I can say I'm still learning how to blend.  Now I know how to use the eye brushes, yehey!!  By the way, I haven't get to try the brushes from Naked 1 and 3, I always forget to clean them first.  There's a big improvement I must say.  But still a lot of practice!! I get to use other shadows now on all the Naked palettes.  For this reason, I can tell my favorites!!  My top 1 is Naked 3, top 2 is the original Naked and my top 3 goes to Naked 2.  By the way, I am light to medium yellow undertone.  My eyes are kind of protruded, sad to say.  So it is actually hard for me to shape my eyes cos tutorials for protruded eyes are only a few.  But I learned that for this type of eye, I should wear dark shadows on the lid which is difficult too cos it seems to me I have all lid??

Top 1: UD Naked 3 

Top 2: UD Naked Original

Top 3: UD Naked 2 

Here's my random eye make-up for Naked 3 and Original Naked.  Sorry nothing fancy, just a simple makeup ;-) I don't know how to use false eyelashes too!!  Just so you know, I didn't use any filter here, using iPhone.  



If you happen to visit my page and read this, I would like to know your favorite nude palettes as well :-)  


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment