Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Mini Pizzas

We made mini pizzas for my hubby's birthday.  The recipe was inspired by Dashing Dish via Pinterest.  We love pizza and I thought it was easy to do.  True enough, it is so simple and fun.  It was a family teamwork.  My hubby brushed the muffin pan with butter.  I did the cutting of the tortilla.  Then we did all the layering of the toppings.  

Fortunately,  I have my own cutter for my biscuit.  


Ingredients made:  (1) tortilla wrap; (2)butter for brushing of muffin pan; (3) preference of pizza or tomato sauce; (3) choice of shredded pizza topping / cheese; and (4) salami of your choice.


Preheat oven to 425F.  Bake until cheese are melted an slightly browned. 


Ready to serve :-)



Definitely a keeper!! It was so delicious!! We will make this again :-) Go check her blog for further details.  


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment