Thursday, May 26, 2011

Microwave Brownie in a Mug

Was just browsing on different recipes that I would like to try and stumble upon Chow.  I saw one of their interesting video on how to make brownie in a mug using microwave.  So, I tried it at once.  See photo for the result of what I made. 


I don't have 12oz mug so I used 12oz ramekin.  I followed the exact recipe and instruction and it turned out good. It tasted like brownie, the flavor just to satisfy your craving.  A good option for lazy brownie lover like me who at times don't want to bake but wants to eat.  I would definitely try this again. 

For the recipe, you need 2 tbsp vegetable oil; 2 tbsp water; few drops vanilla extract; dash of salt; pinch of instant coffee; 3 tbsp sugar; 2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder; and 2 tbsp of flour.

Watch video for the instruction.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment