Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Elf Studio Conditioning Lip Balm with SPF 15


Relieves and conditions lips with nourishing Vitamins A & E

My first purchased of ELF via online shopping. Learned about ELF products thru make-up video tutorials. Famous to be a cheap yet very good brand. Best dupe option for expensive products.

For the lip balm, I chose the shade of mellow melon over peaceful pink (available only that time). First, the bulky package really makes up space in my bag orgaizer/make-up pouch.  On the other hand, it is easier to find because of the bulkiness :D  It's a like a tinted lip balm and near to moisture lipstick though it not pigmented as a regular lipstick.  It comes naturally on my lips.  It does moisturize my lips, not sticky and stays for hours too.  I also like the mild make-up scent and taste.  The only downside, sometimes I noticed after a few hours of wearing it and when I re-apply with the same lip balm, skin of my lips pealed so I have to wipe my lips very well with tissue.  But over-all, I like the product.  In fact, I'm planning to purchase the other three shades (Romantic Rouge, Blissful Berry and Bombshell Brown) that are now available online. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment