Saturday, March 27, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love

I bought this Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert a year ago.  As I recall, I had my personal issues that I would like to dealt with and thought this book would help me.  Didn't have time to finish the book.  For me, her travel to countries seems dragging, what struck me though was her self-inquiry.  When I came to her self question, I pause - asking myself too.  I forgot that my pause had been a long stop then forgot about it, tsk.  Recently,  I just saw the big poster of the book cover in cinema.  So it's now made to film starring Julia Roberts.  Wow, I love Julia Roberts! So better start reading the book again.

Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia



Elizabeth Gilbert talks about Eat, Pray, Love



Eat, Pray, Love Trailer HD



No comments:

Post a Comment