Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Face Shop Hydro Splash BB Cream SPF20, PA++


Price: $24.90 SGD

I have a fair, normal/combi and freckled face. I still used moisturizer then bb cream.  

Pros: 
  • affordable
  • packaging is quite good for the price
  • with SPF and 70% water based formula
  • tube when squeezed is not messy
  • it really gives you a natural coverage and dewy finish 
  • it doesn't break on my skin
  • not cakey
  • discoloration on my neck covers well
  • no irritation
  • if I stay in a fully air-conditioned / cool place -the dewy effect stays longer at least 8 hours
Cons:
*when I have errands mostly outdoor (on field)  -
  • my face is a little bit sticky
  • I'm confused to see that my face was oily when in fact its the dewy look
  • the dewy effect wears off after few hours

I prefer to use sponge when applying the cream cos it's more easy and even.  If using fingertips - I should apply it very gently cos it easily absorbs my skin.  

Overall, the product is very good.  I highly recommend it!!

1 comment:

  1. Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

    ReplyDelete