Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Face Shop Flebeaute White Crystal BB Cream


Flebeaute White Crystal BB Cream SPF 35PA++, 35ml
Dual formula of  brightening serum and lifting complexion enhancer for youthful, even-toned skin.
Potent skin brightening serum with White Pine, Nopal & SepiWhite brightens and lightens skin tone while lifting complexion enhancer with Saffron, Niacinamide and Gingko lifts and firms. A blend of 7 organic herbs and naturally sourced moisture grabbing high polymer retain moisture for a boost of energy and lucid glow.
I recently bought from Face Shop the Hydro Splash BB Cream worth SGD24.90.  Hopefully soon I could post a review.  Actually on my wish list is the Flebeaute White Crystal BB Cream but it cost almost 50SGD.  I bought Hydro Splash because it is affordable and  I've read a quite good reviews.  I can't find any reviews for Flebeaute Crystal BB Cream.  Yeah, they have a tester and tried it on my hand, the coverage was light yet I noticed a glow like - Ok, I need more cream duh... I dunno.  But what was said on the product label fascinates me, so intriguing.

I would like my face to have a glowing effect.  I have a fair, combi/normal and freckled face.  The hydro splash has a very dewy effect and I thought dewy look is nice.  Maybe the glow effect of this Flebeaute BB cream is much better :-D

3 comments:

  1. Couldnt agree more with that, very attractive article

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice site, nice and easy on the eyes and great content too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for a related topic, your site came up, it looks good.

    ReplyDelete