Sunday, March 14, 2010

Cetaphil

   
I used Cetaphil for my kids from head to toe when they were babies.  It's so important to wash the part of the head including face, outside and back of ears and neck with sterilized wet cotton (sterilized water) and  small amount of Cetaphil at least 3 times a day for new born babies especially when its hot or during summer to avoid rushes.  And of course after changing diapers.   

And its good to know and would like to share this with you that if you are bothered with your V smell especially when you have discharged - I highly recommend Cetaphil as your intimate feminine hygiene wash.  There's no bad odor on regular use and is refreshing too.  I noticed if I used the strong/mild scented wash - well its good for a few hours but if I perspire on my sensitive area plus a discharged, the smell isn't good anymore.  

If you perspire and after workout it's highly recommended to change and wash to avoid itchiness :P.  During summer or hot weather I changed  more than twice a day and wash it with Cetaphil.  You will definitely feel clean and feel good!! 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment