Monday, March 30, 2015

How to Save all your Instagram Photos

I just saved all my Instagram Photos in Instaport.me using PC.  The Instaport is the best way to go if you want to save a bulk images.  I changed my settings on Instagram and disabled the "save original photos" from the very beginning.  Now, I needed a backup just in case I want to delete my account and what not.  

All you need to do is sign in with Instagram.


Then choose from this options, I chose "All my photos" then click "New Export"


It will take a few minutes to export your photos depending on the size of the download...
then after a while, this box will appear.  Just click the "donate & download" or "download only"
For donate and download, you will be redirected to Paypal.  


I saved mine in a .zip file.  The file-name is by date, the exact date you uploaded photos on Instagram. Please note that the maximum resolution is 612 x 612.   

Til next time, laters! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment