Sunday, May 23, 2010

Personal Taste

The series is finally over.  Been sleeping late night to watch this.  I have to say...

The story is predictable.  Anyhow, I still love it!! I didn't get bored watching every episode.  I had lots of laughs and crying moments.  I love the lead characters and their acting were great!

I just wish I could make a short video of my favorite scenes that I can't get off mind mind, like:

Episode 2:  when Kei In creeps the door in shadow with her chainsaw and Jin Ho was so scared to death.  I got scared too and  at the same time was laughing out load and keeps on repeating this part.  Facial expression of Kei In and Jin Ho was really funny!!

Episode 3: the bathroom scene; Kei In opens the door and saw Jin Ho just about to wrap towel on his waist.  Kei In reaction was so funny to me especially when she sneak again to double check what she saw the first time.


When Jin Ho gave Kei In leg massage and she was moaning and made Jin Ho uncomfortable.  Actually, the moaning was like she's having a big O HA HA HA.

 

Above are my top most favorite scenes.  Don't have time left with others so never mind hehe.

On the other hand, I don't like the house of Kei-In cos there's no privacy at all in every part of the room.  I even don't like the design on their living room specifically the table cos in order to seat you have to step on the table first.  Just not my thing, sorry.

OK. That's all!! :-)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment