Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mom's ME-Time

Finally, I had a ME-time with a friend with her lovely grown-up kids.  It was last night.  My last night-out with friends was September last year in Philippines.  My other ME-time with a friend was November last year in SG.  Gush, I really need this kind of ME-time.  Anyways, we had our dinner at ...


My first time to eat there :d.  It was a food trip!! My first timer menu are:





Haiz, the last pic was really bad, didn't noticed earlier.  Contrary to the image, the last pic really tastes good.  It was fried baby squid.  It was spicy and crispy.   For other pics, (dunno the exact name of the menu :-P) its fried stingray with chili paste, fried bun, and barbecue chicken wings.  It all tastes good.  Was actually surprised with the fried bun...it was yummy!!  Should buy fried bun next time for my kids ;). We also had a vegetable menu, forgot the veggie hehe and Hokkien Mee.

Enjoyed the food and double the fun with my company!!  Thanks so much to my loving friend and to your adorable kidos for spending time with me!!  Love your kids and you mommy friend!!! Hope to see you guys again!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. oh it was wonderful being with you too! sadly di naulit agad. we sure had fun dining with you!
    see you again! LOVE YOUR BLOG!!

    ReplyDelete