Friday, May 7, 2010

Clean-up time: Refrigerator

Phew! :D  I just finished cleaning our fridge today! 

We should protect our food from any bacteria.  Therefore, we should not forget cleaning refrigerator at least once a month.  Others say, it would be better if once a week.  Well, its up to you.  But just to remind you that once or twice a year is a very bad housekeeping.  We don't want our family to get sick. 

This is how I clean my fridge, just basic cleaning:

1.  Turn off control knob inside the fridge.  I turn it off cos I just leave it open while cleaning and not to waste electricity;

2.  Remove all your consumables, containers, or everything inside;

3.  Check all the food that's outdated, moldy and spoiled.  Throw all away.  Even if its not my cleaning time, I weekly check the food cos often times my kids get food without my permission;

4.  Pull out all removable parts inside the fridge and wash with antibacterial dish soap.  Dry;

5.  Wipe everything inside fridge with multi-purpose antibacterial cleaner;

6.  Wipe outside fridge too especially the handles;

7.  Put back the clean removable parts inside the fridge;

8.  Turn on the control knob to recommend setting; and

9.  Clean all the food containers before returning inside refrigerator. 







Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment