Thursday, August 4, 2011

Elf High Definition Powder

The high definition loose powder creates a "soft focus" effect to the skin.  Masks fine lines and imperfections for a radiant complexion.  The incredibly soft and invisible powder is great for on screen and everyday wear. 
When I read the reviews on makeupalley, I got excited to buy this product.  I even bought elf powder brush with it as mostly had recommended.  Well to be honest, I'm not use to other make-up brush except for blush and eyebrow brush.  So on my first try, I think I put on too much cos the whiteness was visible.  On other days, I thought it was okay but when I took photo on my face - there's some white lines on my face so I didn't blend it well.  Like I said, I'm not use to the brush so it really takes practice.  Then after several tries, I believed I got it.  Its hard to explain actually but I like my face even better :d when I use this product :) It's like my face had glowed but no shimmery and soft-like (I guest that's it).  Hmm, can't explain further, but I'm loving the product on every use.  I must say to others that don't like the product...better check and read the forums / reviews cos there are plenty of suggestions of how to use the product.  Might as well watch the video tutorials cos it helps a lot :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment