Saturday, August 6, 2011

Blog on the go


I have 2 blogger apps - BlogPress and BloggerPlus.  They are both mobile blogging apps, where you can compose blog anywhere.  I first bought the BlogPress but contrary to others feedback, I wasn't happy with it.  I don't like the quality of the image when I check my post done with the app in PC - the quality is poor.  Then I found the BloggerPlus, I was really satisfied with the features and I've used this to all my posts since all my images were all iPhone shots.  It doesn't crash and posting is fast.  Most importantly, I like the settings / options under image, just refer to the screenshots as this apps can do anything.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks.

    My blog:
    www rachat credit rachat de credit

    ReplyDelete