Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Days of Scandal

I would like to share with you my scandal experience.  Introducing the scandal base coat and top coat I purchased at Sasa Store.  The scandal comes in a sexy bottle :)  Actually, I have no intention of buying this product since I haven't heard of it.  But the saleslady were convincing, effective sales talk :p 


As far as I remember, this is my first purchase of base coat.  I can't even remember if I use a base coat either before as personal use.  Few months ago - before I bought my OPI shatter collection, I just finished tossing out my few years old nail polish.  Since I'm collecting a new batch of nail polish, I decided to add base coat to my collection.  I'm not particular on base coat since I never experienced discoloration on my my nails and I  usually do pedicure more than manicure.  And even without base coat on pedi, it will take a few weeks to chip. 


I will go straight ahead on my verdict if it helps to last my nail polish -  On my first try, a small chip appeared on day-9, just on one fingernail.  I remember, I applied paper thin of base coat.  Applied color polish as thin as possible, twice.  Then applied thick top coat, also applied top coat every other day.


Then one time, I forgot to apply base coat only the top coat, the usual it chip on the second day.  Other experienced that I had when I applied a thick layer of base coat, my color nail polish application was not easy, not smooth and my nail polish didn't last.  Other times, I applied my color nail polish not as thin as possible - it only last for four days.  So it all depends on how I applied my base coat and color nail polish.  Apply as thin as possible on base and color nail polish are very important.  Other factor that will keep my nail polish last for days, I will share it soon.  For the top coat, I like the shine it gives to my nails especially when I do it every other day, it always feels new.  This product is recommendable, just be careful on your base and color application. 

I also bought other brand of base coat and top coat.  I've read good reviews about Mavala.  I will try this soon and will give you my feedback. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment