Thursday, August 4, 2011

Elf Studio Cream Eyeliner


Coffee
Creates smooth lines that are defined and precise.  Smudge-proof, budge proof, water resistant coverage.  Achieve thin or bold lined eyes with ease. 

My first cream eyeliner and had never use any eyeliner product.  Though I use only brown eyeshadow just below my waterline.  I watched a lot of eyeliner tutorial before buying the product.  Well, I am an elf lover and found good reviews on the product :P

At first I had a hard time using the product with the small eyeliner brush (included in the package), its not because of the product that is not good but I'm having hard time to control my hands.  I know it takes practice but I can't do it as much as I want to because I have to wash my eyes thoroughly cos its hard to remove the product, so re-doing it is not that easy for me.  The product dries up quickly when applied and its true it is smudge proof and water resistant.  I chose brown because I thought it would look natural on me.  I hope in time I would know how to use it as the product seems promising.  

Update:  Yay!! I'm so happy I purchased e.l.f angled eyeliner brush so it made the application more easier for me and I love it! So if you buy a cream eyeliner, the angled eyeliner is a must have! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment