Tuesday, August 23, 2011

E.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara


I both used the wet gloss/clear mascara for my eyelash and eyebrow.  For the lash, I use it as a primer then I apply a regular waterproof mascara.  For the brow, I use it to set my brow and makeup in place (when I use brow/eyeshadow powder).  That way, it locks the brow makeup and stays longer.  In addition about the lash,  I noticed that my waterproof mascara doesn't break after long hours.  One time, when we went to the pool and I still had my make-up on - my eyebrow and eyelash both with elf wet gloss lash & brow clear mascara, I showered my face and wet my face many times at the pool without rubbing it and it stayed on and both didn't break.  I was surprised and even love the product even more.  The only downside is the bristle on the brow side - it is big.  Like if I put back the bristle the gel comes out.  That's the only problem I encountered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment