Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

The story is really very short, only 178 pages.  There's no chapter at all.  It is definitely a quick read.  I had a hard time on dealing with Bree on the first few pages so I thought I wasn't gonna enjoy it.  But when Bree started to hang out with Diego, I found it interesting.  And more interesting on last part where the Eclipse characters came in.  It's quite to know Bree's perspective.  It's nice to know how Victoria created the newborns.  A good read. 

If you are fan of twilight and you have all the books in your shelves, I suggest you buy the book.  Otherwise, I don't recommend it.  For me, it's not a big deal if you don't know the story of Bree, anyhow it was very short :P  In my case, I collected all the books even the Director's notebook.  Worst, I got the DVD too lol. 

Good thing, they have an online where you could read the whole book for free but limited time only.  Countdown already started and it will end on 5th of July.  Warning, you cannot download or print it.  Visit the site at http://www.breetanner.com/





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment