Thursday, June 3, 2010

Signature

I am a fan of signature on blogs, love it.  I've been using this signature, it's actually a two image I grabbed from my Photobucket files.
Photobucket


I now made my very personalized signature for my page. This is my handwriting done from one of my iPhone apps.  

Photobucket

If you're interested in having one in your blog, just follow this instruction:

  1. If you already have a signature image, just upload that image in your Photobucket.
  2. Get the HTML code of the image. 
  3. In your dashboard, click "Layout", then go to "Settings" and finally to "Formatting".  
  4. Below you will see "Post Template", there you will paste your HTML code, then save.  This means that everytime you create a "New Post" the image/html code will appear. 
  5. Just customize the image from there. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment