Monday, June 14, 2010

Wooden salt and pepper shakers

Ever since I learned to cook, I would love to have a wooden salt and pepper shakers like this . . .

photo from chefspecialties

Love to see it when I watched food network.  I even include the item on our wedding gift registry at Rustans.  Unfortunately, I didn't got a set.  Our theme was kitchenware.  Now, I still don't have it.  Well, it's my dream to have it, ha ha.  How come I can't buy it till now?! hi hi.  To be honest, I would like have it as a gift rather to buy it myself, lol!  My hubby knows it that I got to have one but dunno how come he don't remember giving this to me every time he's thinking of what to buy for me hehe.  Well the reason I post this, cos this morning he mentioned that now I have my new dream netbook, he remembers he still needs to buy the shakers to complete my dream item :P. 

So, I thought of searching for different kind of salt and pepper shakers and found this one, I like the design ;)
photo from mikeswoodwork

or any of these. . .
photo from chefspecialties

There are a lot of cute designs of salt and pepper shakers  but I really prefer the wooden shakers :p

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment