Friday, June 4, 2010

How to use a cute font for your blogger post titles & others

I am a fan of blog themes.  I want to change my blog theme/background from time to time.  What amazed me most are the scrapbook blog and the cute fonts.  I'm so glad there's a lot of freebies' site for blog background.  Please refer to my sidebar.    Aside from the blog skin, I was curious of how they changed their fonts cos I want it too :P.  Googled it, and on the google top list is the site of Kevin and Amanda.
I get the cutest scrapbooking fonts at Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts

Their blogs are so amazing! 

I followed her very detailed tutorial and so happy that I did it! I just didn't changed the font for the date cos I like the way it is.  What I just like to change are the post titles and sidebar titles. 

If I have my free time, I would try to make my own digiscrap blog background with the help of Amanda's blog!  Already excited! hi hi


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Good write-up, I’m normal visitor of one’s site, maintain up the nice operate, and It is going to be a regular visitor for a long time.

    ReplyDelete