Friday, June 18, 2010

Fluffy Pancakes

My son's favorite - pancake.  He request it from time to time, any time of the day.  I like how I made it, so fluffy and soft!


I buy Philippine made pancake mix.  I usually use Maya or White King.  I also use Pillsbury, which I like better.  How to make it fluffy and soft?  I don't follow the water measurement for pancakes instead the water needed for crepes. Like for 250g pack, I use more than a cup of water.  As long as the batter is almost watery.  And I still use 1x egg and tablespoons of butter.  Most importantly, the water should be warm as in previously boiled.  Or put a little bit of boiling water to the previously boiled water.  I believed what make it fluffy and soft is the water that I used not just the batter that is watery.  Just do both :P.  After pouring the mixture in pan, spread it in circular pattern to make your pancake thinner. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment