Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tutorial on Favicon and Navigation Bar for Blogger

This afternoon I was busy on  trying to change my favicon or website icon and adding a navigation bar on my blogger.  For the meantime, I cropped the icon from my signature cos I don't have an image yet for that purpose.  I should make one soon.      



I found the tutorial from Jenieshell.  Another amazing site!! She got lots of tutorials for blog design.  I also learned from her site about the navigation bar.


I should try to find an image for my navigation bar soon :) For now, simple navigation bar will do :P

Check her site! :-)






Note: I just noticed that my new website icon is not showing in IE, tsk. And my navigation bar font didn't show up in other PC, tsk.  Still need to work things out.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment