Wednesday, June 10, 2015

ToTT Bake & Go




My family & I stumbled upon the new store called Tott at Suntec.  My hubby
would like me check the kitchen stuffs and the like.  Upon entry, my hubby were asked if he would like to bake for free.  Instead, my hubby suggested that our daughter and I would do it.  Well, our pleasure!!  We can bake our own cookies for free but we need to take a photo of the store first and post it on Instagram and simply tag Tott at Suntec  (#TottatSuntec) then upload it.


Luckily, we got to tried it on a weekday so we just waited in a few.  The baking process was very promising cos I got to do it with my daughter. 

My hubby was our photographer, by the way.  The processed were so smooth, staffs were friendly and my daughter and I had so much fun ;-)




Whilst waiting for the cookie, we checked their items and we were able to buy a few.  Before all else, they have mason jars!!  We only bought one big mason jar, will just buy other batch on our next visit. 

Tadaa!! Our freshly baked cookies!! :-P





The cookies were so delicious and crispy!!  We all love it!  My daughter requested to visit the store again soon and plans to buy the cookie dough which we forgot to ask the cost and what not hehe.

Head to the store and enjoy!! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment