Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lasagna

IMG_1950 I made my very own recipe of lasagna.  Uhm, it was an experiment I did few days ago.  And as always I was craving for it again.  This was actually my second work of lasagna, the first I wasn’t able to post cos I was not satisfied with the result.  Well this time it was far better and I really like what I did.

Ingredients:
  • 500g minced meat
  • 1 medium onion, minced
  • 300g tomato sauce
  • 100g shiitake mushroom, sliced
  • 1/2 head garlic, minced or shredded
  • 290g cheese & herbs sauce
  • 250g mozzarella
  • salt and pepper
  • pinch of nutmeg (optional)
Procedure:
  1. Saute onion and minced meat.  Season with salt and pepper.  When meat is almost cooked, add the tomato sauce.  Stir and simmer for few minutes.  Set aside. IMG_1944
  2. Saute garlic and mushrooms.  Season with salt and pepper.  When mushroom is almost cooked, add cheese & herbs sauce and pinch of nutmeg.  Stir and simmer for a few minutes.  Set aside. IMG_1943
  3. Preheat oven at 200C.
  4. Prepare non-stick baking dish.  Place alternate layers of meat sauce, generous amount of mozzarella, lasagna, cheese & herbs sauce and lasagna.
  5. Finish with a layer of plenty meat sauce and cheese & herbs sauce combined then sprinkle the remaining mozzarella.  The top part should have more mozzarella.
  6. Bake in oven for about 45 minutes.
  7. After baking time, remove from oven and let it rest in room temperature for at least 30 minutes before serving. 
The lasagna that I used don’t need a pre-cooking.  And please note there’s no need to soaked in water.  From my mushroom photo, I actually used 200g but my hubby said it was too much so I adjusted it to 100gm, as stated. I’m just a mushroom lover and my hubby is not hi hi.

IMG_1967

IMG_1959

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. ate di kona nakikita ung like, cool, interesting sa page mo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. try mo na lang refresh kahit 2x. may time talaga na nawawala..di mag load :)

    ReplyDelete