Friday, October 29, 2010

Lumpiang Sariwa

IMG_2378 
As per hubby’s request, I made a Lumpiang Sariwa courtesy of Panlasang Pinoy.  Though I made my filling very simple, just a few ingredients.

For the filling: I only used 250g of minced pork, one medium minced onion, cloves of garlic – minced , pork cube, 1 pack of tofu – cut in strips, small shredded cabbage and one medium julienned carrot.  Plus salt and pepper to taste.

Sautéed garlic and onion in heated cooking oil.  Added minced pork, when almost cooked I added the pork cube and tofu.  Simmered for a few minutes.  Lastly, added the rest of the  ingredients and simmer for another few minutes.  After cooking, I drain the filling and set aside.

My next step was the sauce.  I followed everything as instructed.  And my last step was the wrapper then did the procedure as well.  The wrapper yields 6 pieces. 

IMG_2393

It was really good.  I like his sauce and the wrapper.  Truly worth to try. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment