Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Brazo de Mercedes

At last! I was able to make meringue, weee! :)   

IMG_0502

IMG_0503

Few weeks ago, I came across on the cooking video of how to make Brazo de Mercedes by Panlasang Pinoy.  Since then I was craving for it and really want to try.  Click here for the ingredients, procedure and video. I don’t want to make a big one yet so I lessen the ingredients in half.  Then I followed all his instruction   Bow Down Before You

And here's the result . . .

IMG_0507IMG_0511
My problem in small size meringue, it can't make a nice roll (nothing to roll actually), or I should have rolled it on the other side? haiz :p  It almost cracked.  But the taste was really good, not so sweet.  I better bake it in a big tray :p  Till next time! Brows
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. sarap! pahingi naman! :D
    p.s.
    add ko blog mo sa blog ko ha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ate hapi bday daw kay kim sabi ni kaira at ryan. tumawag cla dito sa bahay

    ReplyDelete
  3. ate...UWI kana tlga dito..favourite cake ko yan...favourite din yan ni mama. di n kami nakakain niyan dito eh

    ReplyDelete
  4. hala fave ito ni piggy....better bake for her someday hehehe and must bring it pag andun kami para matikman namin...yummy..=)

    ReplyDelete