Friday, January 7, 2011

Woah my toes!

IMG_1296

Hihi my first time to post a photo of my toes, yeah I know its not lovely as yours! Just bear with it, okay? haha. 

Well, I usually clean my nail-toes and finger-nails once a week.  When I cut and clean, I really love to put nail polish.  But after my birthday last year, that was November when I stopped wearing nail polish.  I just got lazy! I know its bad timing since I should have put on nail polish since it was the time when we have small gatherings, our anniversary and yeah holidays.  So a nail polish on toes? A must have for me!  But unfortunately, I wasn’t able to do that!

So it was only today – after two months of pale nail toes that I polished them.  It’s about time that I should pamper my toes again, and at least a feel that it looks pretty and girly :P

What’s your favorite color? Mine, I will always love red and black !! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment