Monday, June 20, 2011

Evolution of Smooth


I got this EOS Smooth Sphere Summer Fruit Lip Balm few months ago.  I just opened and used it recently cos I'm down with my previous lip balm.  I like the packaging that's why I bought it in the first place, it's so cute but for some people they find it annoying.  I love the scent and flavor, it's not strong.  It is not greasy, in fact I find it applying more than once on my lips.  It is not glossy either.  I don't care if I have to re-apply from time to time cos applying it is fun to me.  Holding the sphere while applying it make me happy :))  It is a bit pricey though .  By the way, I don't use lip balm cos my lips' dry or chappy.  I just love wearing lip balm and want my lips to be moisturize all the time :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment