Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Red Passion


I heart red lipstick and been hunting for red chili dupe that is not expensive :)  The cheap but a very good one that I always love to wear is Maybelline.  My second choice is Loreal.  When I was single and working, I chose MAC.  I like Mac before but when I got married I prefer a moisture lipstick.

Availability wise, I cannot find the red dupe in Maybelline.  And I would like to check and buy Loreal's Le Rouge line red lipstick unfortunately its not yet available in our area.  So I ended up with Made For Me Intenses in 643 Red Passion.  That's the only nearest red that I like.  Its not a dupe but the red shade is okay for me, made me happy anyways.

My verdict: good moisture that last for hours.  It is not that pigmented so I have to apply to my lips more than once.  When moisture's gone, a glitters appears on my lips which is still fine to me.  It last for hours except when I eat, it doesn't last.  Over-all  I'm happy with the product.

I suggest if you can't find the perfect dupe for the product, just go ahead and buy the exact product you want cos if not you would end up spending more :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment