Thursday, January 26, 2012

My Beauty Storage

Hey there..I'm back!! Just wanted to share with you guys my beauty storage that I really really like.  First image are for my make-up.  I bought the multi-purpose storage from Ikea last year.  It is placed inside my vanity drawer.  I find it neat and easy to grab when doing make-up.  I've seen this on other beauty blog long time ago and learned that they got it from Ikea.  We rarely go to Ikea but by the time we went there late last year, I didn't forget to grab one for myself.  I only have one drawer for my vanity table, wish I had another one for my other beauty stuff hi hi cos you know..it only cost $2!!


The other storage that I got was a nail polish rack.  It was a Christmas gift from my dear friend, yey!! happy happy :)


My favorite spot in my room!  These are the things that give me little happiness!! Hihi :))

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment