Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Shampoo, Conditioner, Oil Treament and more


Good day to all!

Let's talk about hair!  Ever since I gave birth to my first child, my hair became frizzy, dry and dull.  I hated my hair for so long.  I cannot do layered hairstyle anymore.  Worst, I got tons of hair fall and breakage.  I ended up always tying my hair.  It helps when I go to salon, which I do regularly when we were home.  But then, since we live here and find quite expensive, I don't.  I've been trying a lot of shampoo, conditioner and even hair serum to solve my hair problem. 

Few years ago,  I stumbled upon Marc Anthony products in Watsons. Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Treatment came to my attention.  Per box, its says...
Combat damage, breakage, dryness, dullness and frizz.  Infused with ultra-light Mediterranean Olive Oil and Argan Oil - the ancestral beauty secret Morocco.  It deeply penetrates to strengthen, protect and condition.  Vitamin E and Shea Butter hydrate and soften.  

It is quite expensive for me.  It cost S$18.90 for 50ML.  This is good for few months.  I only use it when I clean my hair.  I shampoo and condition my hair every other day even in humid country.  If the weather is good, I can go until day three.  I apply 3 to 4 drops / pumps on my damp hair from mid to ends.  

My hair doesn't feel oily once dried.  It is very light weight.  It's true what it says on the box, but not all.  Well, I don't get frizzy hair.  It improved my hair, no more dryness and dullness.  My hair feels soft.  The argan oil treatment is the reason why I've grown my hair long and I can put it down.  When I go out, I can let my hair down.  I only do my pony tail when I am home.  On the other hand, I don't think it strengthen and reduces breakage.  I still have a lot of hair fall / breakage.  

But when I tried their shampoo and conditioner, I feel like my hair fall lessens, perhaps less breakage. And it also helps with the dryness and controls the frizz.  Now I have a layered hair but I don't get frizzy.  

I feel it cleanses my hair and condition.  I like the smell too, not strong.   A big plus, it is Sulfate Free and infused with Keratin.   It also claims to protect hair color.  

I also tried Strictly Curls Curl Envy Cream and Beach Spray.  I used it to maintain my permed hair before.  The curl envy cream is really good one.  It is also light weight. It really enhanced the curl.  I just apply generous amount on my wet curl hair, massaging and scrunching my curls and I also twist my hair around my fingertip to enhance the curls.  Please note that Marc Anthony Strictly Curls has lotion and a cream, depends on the curl and hair type.  


I did a mini haul of Marc Anthony, this lunch.  Watsons have a Member's sale, I got 20 percent off plus five percent off for members.  By the way,  the shampoo and conditioner cost S$17.90 each (reg price).  


I would recommend this to anyone who has the same hair problem.

Til next time, laters!! ;-)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment