Wednesday, January 20, 2016

DIY Dividers

A pleasant day to all!

I would like to share with you my latest DIY...

Ta-dah!!!


These are from 12"x 12" craft & scrap-booking paper. 

for my monthly and weekly view
movie list and  birthday reminder page
books and new recipe page
finally, my make up list page :-P
I actually forgot to buy particular scrap paper for my makeup divider.  I prefer makeup images and anything girly.  I'm loving my tab anyways, "Be Happy" hihi.  I take notes of my makeup anniversaries and whatnot.  

back of the dividers ;-P




I don't want to ruin my divider.  To protect it, I just improvised what I have at the moment.  I used sheet protector.  I cut it just so.  The only open is the tab area part, it didn't bother me anyways.  At least, there's a protection. 



 I just wish I have this in the future....

image courtesy of Scrapbook


Lastly, here's an update of my new pocket insert, leftover from the dividers...




Oops, then I remember to put a ring label...



"Doing something you enjoy is more important than doing something that looks cool!" 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment