Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 59/365: Oh orange!


I heart oranges.  I like mandarin more cos of its sweetness and less in acidity.  Even more it's easier to peel.  When I was young it was hard for me to distinguish types of oranges, and mandarin was the only thing I found to learned.  Well, the mandarin is actually smaller than others and the shape isn't that round.  Just a note, a friend of my sister once told us when we eat oranges we should also eat the white part, after the orange peel - cos she said the vitamins of the orange is actually from the white part.  I haven't justified if its true but since then I don't remove that part anymore every time we eat oranges.

As oranges are famous source of vitamin C, it has lot of benefits too.  Click here for more details. 

Final note via RT "@DailyHealthTips Rinse your mouth after having citrus fruits and lemon as citric acid in these fruits can erode tooth enamel."


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment