Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 63/365: GNC Apple Cider Vinegar


I've known the benefits of ACV last year when I was searching the natural way of putting down cholesterol and sugar level since I was afraid that mine would be high and I don't want to end up in my annual blood test to have high result.  They say it also helps in weight loss as well.  I tried to drink a tablespoon with water before my meals for less than a month but I stopped.  I often forgot and sometimes I don't like the smell - it has a very strong smell and taste.

But recently I was surprised to learn that there's GNC Apple Cider Vinegar 120 Caps, found out thru twitter (a Phil-Newscaster)  that I'm following.  So there the next day or two, I asked my hubby to buy it for me and he bought 2 bottles (D63, D1 1/Jan/11 project 365).  We are both taking it but then again we forgot sometimes.  But when I continue taking it after meals for few days (not forgetting at all) I noticed that I'm not constipated.  My BM is after three to four days but when taking ACV regularly my BM is every other day. 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment