Thursday, July 21, 2011

My New Pierced Ear

So I finally had my second piercing on both ears the day before Mother's day of this year.  It's been years that I've been wanting to do it.  I was hesitant to discuss it with my hubby for the thought that he would ignore it and make fun of me.  There was a time that I told him in passing and true enough as if he didn't hear anything and other times he just sarcastically smiled at me.  Tried few times and seems disinterested.  Not until a friend of mine wanted to do it also, so it give me the courage to push thru with my plans.  I didn't ask permission instead I just inform my hubby about it :))

Okay, enough of that.  We had our ear piercing done at B*dazzle in Wisma Atria.  The staffs were kind and friendly.  The package starts at $40plus depending on the earrings/studs.  Since I know my ears are not that sensitive,  I chose the $40plus package - simple surgical steel / titanium earrings.  The service was very fast and two staffs did the procedure, one staff per ear.

The first photo was the disposable cartridge, without the studs.  They just pressed those to my ears at the same time.  The pain was tolerable it was just like putting a clip on my ears :D  The package includes a 6-week free after care service (after care appointments) - two visits at any branch, after two weeks and on the 6th week.  Just follow the ear care instructions given and I suggest to wait at least nine weeks to change your studs.  

 photo courtesy of stupigity


The last photo was taken this month, it took me at least nine weeks to change my earrings without blood.  My first attempt was on the 6th week, it bleed so I returned the original stud then waited for another weeks.  So far I don't have problem with my new pierced ear. 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment