Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Elf Studio Eyebrow Kit


e.l.f. studio eyebrow kit in ash powder #81304
It has gel and ash powder.  It also includes mirror and dual brush applicator

Creates brows that are fuller, thicker, and more defined
Shapes and sets your eyebrows
Gives lasting color definition for naturally beautiful look

Directions:  Use the pigment brow gel to define and shape the brows with the angled brush for precise lines.  Set the color in with the brow powder and fill in with the blending brush 
for a natural finished look.

One of my favorite e.l.f products.  This is my almost everyday use when I feel like wearing just a face powder and highlighting my eyebrow.  The application process only takes a minute so I like using this when I'm in a hurry.  The dual brush is good and I also use it for the product.  The packaging is okay for me.  I like the shade, it is light and really gives you a natural look.  Usually, when I am in a good mood and have time especially when going out on weekend with family or friends, I'd rather highlight my brows with  brown brown/eyeshadow powder for more define brows and apply a clear mascara also from e.l.f. wet gloss lash brow & clear mascara (will make a review on that soon).  Well, if I want to be just natural, I use the ash brown.  They also have other shades which are darker.  Con: if you're in a habit to rub your brow please note that this product will also rub-off. 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Do u live in Singapore ?
    Where did you buy ELF products from ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christy! Yes. I buy elf from ebay :)

    ReplyDelete