Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Olay Regenerist


Olay Regenerist
Advanced Anti-Aging.  Regenerating Serum. Daily Treatment. 
Intensive non-greasy formula.  Helps reduces appearance of deep lines.  Firms.  
Minimizes appearance of pores. 

All the above claims are true!

I like this product.  I've been using this for few months and haven't bought a new one.  I only need one pump for my face and neck.  I used this twice a day.  I also use this as a primer.  It turned  out good with my Etude BB cream.  When I used moisturizer (the cream type) my face perspire a lot when hot especially during outdoor.  But in Olay Serum, it was good, I don't perspire that much. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Nice info, sweetie! Keep it up! BTW, why don't you make your website a bit more social.


    11Jane 22Smith
    dominos coupons

    ReplyDelete