Thursday, November 20, 2014

Tarte Pin up Girl Amazonian Clay 12-hr Blush Palette


When I saw this item on their Instagram account, I can't get my mind of it.  I was waiting and waiting for the availability in Singapore. Finally, I was able to purchased one early this month. No regrets at all!! I love it!!! Everything from the packaging and the blushes are so lovely and amazing.  





It has five limited edition Amazonian clay 12-hr blushes plus two vintage-inspired, wearable pins.  The brand new shades are: (from left to right) breathless (pinky beige), embraced (plummy rose), whimsy (light pink), bashful (rosy peach) and irreplaceable (mauve rose). 

swatches from left to right: breathless, embraced, whimsy, bashful & irreplaceable

The only blush I have from tarte is from their cc matte palette, which I also like.  But I like more the pin-up blushes.  By the way, my apologies for the swatches :-p.  


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment