Monday, December 15, 2014

Flashback Monday: Pirate Ship Cake

About a year ago, I made a special birthday cake for my friend's son.  The theme was pirate.  She send me photos of what the cake should look like.  This was a huge challenged for me cos I'm not really good at this. However, I gave my heart and time in making this cake.  I even cried cos I was really afraid that it will not turn nice.  No worries no tears fell on the cake.  At first, I felt satisfied and proud of what I've accomplished.  My kids liked it.  They said it was nice, even my other friends said that.  I've heard congratulatory remarks :-P   Sadly, I felt less appreciated by the one who requested it...I dunno.  On a side note, I didn't even charged her cos at first when she asked me to, she asked for a charged. Since then, I wasn't inspired anymore to make theme cake :-(  

I browsed a lot of pirate ship cake in google and pinterest of how I would go about it.  And here's the result of my hard work :-P















My friend was the one who prepared the paper flag / paper standing.  According to her, it was his son's choice. Oh well...



P.S. the images were just a phone shots.  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment