Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hair Intense Repair

I had used Dove Intense Repair Overnight Treatment for a month now.  The product only requires once a week treatment.  I can say, it really did wonders to my hair.  I got a frizzy hair towards the mid to end part of my hair plus my hair so thick and natural.  After second used, I really feel the difference.  I feel my hair is getting better.  Its not frizzy anymore, became softer and manageable.  So I can now untie my hair especially when going out without worries.  I am happy and satisfied with the result. 

IMG_0933[1]

Due to very good result, I’m planning to buy the complete repair kit.  I’ll just consume to the last drop my old shampoo and conditioner first (also Dove but regular treatment only).

I recommend you try the product too, anyway it is not that expensive.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Rather nice site you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.
    Don't you think design should be changed once in a few months?

    Bella Benedict
    massage monaco

    ReplyDelete