Monday, November 22, 2010

Teenage Dream by Katy Perry vs Glee

I've only seen Katy's Teenage Dream video just after watching Glee's Never Been Kissed episode (Season 2 Episode 6).  Though I heard it many times already, it wasn't really really good, sigh.  In fact, I dislike it!  Teenage Dream's lyrics - too bad and so low!!  The title of the song is sensitive and big "Teenage Dream", then you listen to the lyrics? scary!  Thank God my kids are not around while I'm watching the video.  As a mom imagining my kids living their teenage lives in the future are really scary.  Am I over reacting? Hay!  I just hope my kids won't be like that, teenage life now are too liberated.  Enough for the serious me, about the Glee's version, it's far better...omitting stanzas from the original lyrics...yeah of course boys can't sing the first stanza - about the make-up thing hi hi and other stanza's that's too PG.  And I like the beat and the dance, so simple yet very cool! :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment