Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Red Velvet Cake

IMG_2538 I made red velvet cake more than a week ago.  Planning if it works, will bake again so I can give  to give it to my friends.  I promised them that I will make a cake for their birthday, that was October and now its near Christmas, haiz!  Sorry girls!   I want to try other flavor and since it’s almost holiday, I thought why not a red color cake, also perfect for the occasion.   I prepared a two small layer cake.  I overlooked the time, I thought I over baked it.  Removed immediately from oven and did not test the cake if its good by inserting toothpick in the middle. IMG_2567 Worst I did not wait to cool completely, it was still warm when I inverted the pan.  The first pan was good but the second was a disaster, the middle did not cooked well. I made it worst and cannot tell the whole story here, in short I was really stupid of doing it.  I did post a pic of my disaster cake on my FB account. 

IMG_2570
The taste was okay, it was moist and soft.  I liked it.  But my other problem, I haven’t tasted red velvet cake before.  So I really don’t know how it really taste.  Another stupidity.  So how?  I can’t find time to search where I can buy a red velvet cake in our area.  Besides I’m not with my good self lately.  Hay, me and my big mouth!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment